It's time to buy your tickets for the
Are you ready to play, win & Inspire?!
It's time again for the annual JA Digital Raffle! For a limited time only, YOU can enter a raffle for your chance to win one of many incredible prizes, all the while supporting Junior Achievement's critical work in the region. Don't miss your chance!
DATES: March 12, 2018 – June 28, 2018
The drawing will occur on June 29, 2018 via Facebook Live.
We'll be adding more prizes throughout the
competition, so be sure to check back often!
- Break a sweat at [solidcore] with a $300 giftcard.
- Giftcard can be used toward retail, classes, or packages at any [solidcore] location in the DC/MD/VA area.
- [solidcore] is a 50-minute high intensity, low impact resistance training workout using slow and purposeful movements targeting the core. There is a maximum of 14 machines in most studios, meaning each client will receive personalized attention and accountability from their coach throughout the class.
strike a pose
Professional Photo Session #1
- Get the family portraits you've always wanted with a photoshoot courtesy of Hyon Smith Photography.
- Package includes Custom Canvas Prints (20’ x 30’).
- Location restricted to the DC Metro area.
Professional Photo Session #2
- Take the engagement photos of your dreams with a photoshoot courtesy of Hyon Smith Photography.
- Location restricted to the DC Metro area.
Take me out to the ball game
- Have a ball this season with four Washington Nationals tickets!
- Seats are located in Section 132, Row FF, Seats 18 - 21.
- The 2018 season game will be announced or selected between the donor and winner and is based on availability.
- Tickets courtesy of Robert Half.
Elton John at Capital One Arena
- Grab your three closest friends and rock out to your favorite Elton John tunes.
- Concert is on Friday, September 21, 2018, at Capital One Arena.
- Package includes 4 tickets in Pepco Suite 327.
- Package also includes 1 parking pass.
- Tickets courtesy of Pepco Holdings, An Exelon Company.
Tour de José
- Visit four of José Andrés' Michelin-awarded restaurants in one evening!
- José Andrés is synonymous with DC’s Penn Quarter, having helped reinvigorate the neighborhood more than 20 years ago with Jaleo, his Spanish tapas restaurant. José offers a veritable culinary world tour with six eclectic, inventive Penn Quarter destinations, all receiving Michelin honors and within a few blocks radius.
- The evening features a dining tour of Zaytinya, Jaleo, Oyamel, and China Chilcano with a special menu of 3-5 small plates and a paired round of beverages at each restaurant.
- Package includes the Tour de José for 4 guests.
- Package also includes tax and gratuity.
- Package is compliments of José Andrés & ThinkFoodGroup
- Expires July 1, 2019; Advance reservations required.
an iconic getaway
- Immerse yourself in an unrivaled one-night stay at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center located in iconic National Harbor, MD.
- Located on the Potomac River, just steps from the shopping and entertainment National Harbor is known for, this waterfront resort provides you with the best of both worlds. Whether you're enjoying a ride on the Capital Wheel, visiting MGM National Harbor, or exploring the Gaylord's very own 19-story glass atrium, you'll discover an extraordinary adventure.
- Reservations are based on availability, non-transferable, not redeemable for cash, and must be made 30 days in advance.
- Expires April 1, 2019.
hideaway in new hampshire
- Enjoy a two-night stay at the award-winning Colby Hill Inn located in the quintessential New England town of Henniker, New Hampshire.
- Colby Hill is a country eco-retreat that offers 14 individually decorated guest rooms, over five acres of recreational land, acclaimed dining at The Grazing Room, and warm hospitality.
- Colby Hill Inn caters to romantic couples, families, private meetings or events, people who are looking for outdoor recreation, and foodies who are seeking an innovative meal crafted from foods within the region.
- Stay includes continental breakfast.
- Expires December 31, 2018.
Escape to Antigua
- Enjoy 7-9 nights of Waterview Suite accommodation, for three rooms double occupancy at the Verandah Resort & Spa, a 4-star, eco-friendly Caribbean beachfront resort in Antigua.
- The Verandah Resort & Spa features two spectacular white-sand beaches, four pools, nature trails to historic Devil's Bridge, four restaurants, tennis & fitness center, non-motorized water sports, kids club, mini golf, mini cinema, and the world-class Tranquility Body & Soul Spa. It's a perfect place for those seeking a romantic hideaway, a family vacation, or just looking to escape and explore a new destination.
- This resort package provides 7 to 9 nights accommodation (double occupancy) for 3 rooms (valued up to $900 per room depending on dates of travel) at the Verandah Resort & Spa. All reservations are subject to a required all-inclusive nightly supplement of $125 per person/per night (based on double occupancy) which provides all dining, all beverages (including alcohol), resort facilities, activities, service charges & gratuities. Government tax is additional. Guests choosing to upgrade to a higher suite category may do so for as little as $40 per night + tax. Reservations are subject to availability , some restrictions apply. Air transportation is not included. Should you require air we are available to assist. Resort black-out dates do not apply, however, additional peak season surcharge of $50 per person/per night applies from Dec. 21-Jan. 3 and Feb. 1-24. Air must be purchased at the time of booking for stays Dec. 21-Jan. 3 and Feb. 1-24.
- Expires Dec. 20, 2019.
- All friends of Junior Achievement are eligible (bowl participants, volunteers, teachers, parents, friends, family, etc.)
- You will not receive a physical ticket for the raffle. When you purchase your ticket(s), you will receive a receipt via e-mail. Please keep a copy of your purchase confirmation for your records.
- Your name will be entered into the drawing one time per ticket purchased. Limit one prize/prize package per person.
- The drawing will occur on June 29, 2018 via Facebook Live.
- Winners will be notified via email and phone. Prizes will be given out on a first come first serve basis after contact has been made.