COMPANY NAME bowlers,
Our Bowl-a-Thon is just X days away! It’s time to get to work to bring in those dollars to support Junior Achievement and their work to inspire the next generation to navigate their path to the American dream.
One of the most effective ways to tell your friends, family, and colleagues about why you are taking in part in the Junior Achievement Bowl-a-Thon and the work that this organization is doing in our community is through your social media networks like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Below, I have included draft language that you can use on each of these sites to generate interest in our Bowl-a-Thon:
- I’m #bowling for @JA_GW and their work to #inspire the next generation of business leaders. Support my efforts: <link to your fundraising page>
- .@JA_GW #inspires students through financial lit and #entrepreneurship programs. Support me as I support them! <link to your fundraising page>
- Last year @JA_GW inspired 66K #DMV kids to make the right choices for their future. I’m supporting them thru #bowlathon & would love your help: <link to fundraising page>
- Will you give $20 to support me in the @JA_GW #bowlathon? Funds prepare #DMV youth to succeed in the 21C economy: <link to fundraising page>
- It’s time to empower a generation to transform “I can’t” into “I can.” Support me at the @JA_GW #bowlathon to do just that. <link to fundraising page>
Facebook & Instagram (don’t forget to tag Junior Achievement of Greater Washington in your post!):
- Junior Achievement of Greater Washington teaches financial literacy, work readiness, and entrepreneurship to K-12 students in DC, MD, and VA. Why? To give kids the tools they need to succeed in the modern economy. To support JA, I’m taking part in the Junior Achievement Bowl-a-thon. But I need your help. Will you give $20 to support my team? Thanks for your help! <link to fundraising page>
Below are graphics to include in your Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram posts. (Tweets with images receive 150% more retweets than tweets without images!)
You can also utilize the following links about JA’s work in your efforts to talk to your contacts about why you need their support:
- Junior Achievement “MJ’s Story”
- JA Kids Will Change Our World
- Junior Achievement Finance Park video
- Inspire What’s Possible with the JA Bowl-a-thon
Good luck and thank you for all your work to make our Junior Achievement Bowl-a-Thon a success!
Please contact YOUR NAME at
with any questions.
<INSERT COMPANY LOGO HERE>